Folding and durable S-Reco recycling containers are made of plywood, and they help to cut costs efficiently, for example, in regular goods transport between different production units.
S-Reco recycling containers are dimensioned for your products and needs.
Why choose S-Reco?
- Easy to assemble and disassemble without any tools
- Clearly saves transport and storage space when folded
- A long-term solution which can be used repeatedly
- In long-term use, the wearing parts can be replaced with spare parts
S-Reco Light containers are used, for example, for transporting vehicle parts, electronic equipment and chemicals. The containers can be used for all modes of transport.
- Folding frame, bottom and lid
- Galvanized metal profiles make the container structurally solid
- Frame hinges are designed to withstand long-term use
- When empty, the S-Reco Light frame folds handily between the bottom and the lid, thus minimising the return transport’s freight costs
- When folded, the container height is about 20 cm
Thanks to its sturdy structure, S-Reco Robust containers are well suited for transporting heavy, tubular product or bulk products.
- Folding frame, pallet with a solid pallet collar and lid
- Hinges are designed to withstand long-term use
- When folded, an empty S-Reco Robust requires little storage and transport space – the frame folds conveniently inside the solid collar
Consisting of sturdy plywood collars, S-Reco Module is particularly suited for regular and systematic round-trip goods traffic. Even small goods can be easily packed, transported and unloaded thanks to S-Reco Module’s shelf system.
- Folding plywood collars, shelves, pallet and lid are tailored according to the product to be packed
- Strong hinges are designed to withstand long-term use
- The structure can be designed so that the collars are nested for the return transport.